While reviewing meal kit delivery services over the years, we’ve noticed that there are so many meal kit services that offer a great selection of Asian-style meals.
We’ve taken the time to highlight the ones we’ve come to love the most, and here it is:
The Top Asian Style Meal kits:
1. Sun Basket – The Best Asian Meal Kit Delivery Service
Sun Basket is well-known for its commitment to organic and sustainable ingredients. The Company is also well known for offering the most extensive meal selection, including more than 30 recipe options every week. Among those, you will be able to find many easy to cook Asian meal kits.
Few Asian-style meals stood out when reviewing Sun Basket:
- Lettuce-Wrapped Lemongrass Salmon Burgers with Crunchy Asian Slaw
- Braised beef Panang curry with jasmine rice and sweet peas
- Spicy Sichuan tofu with kale and jasmine rice
- Shrimp-scallion pancakes with kimchi and cheddar
2. Hello Fresh – Asian Inspired Meal Box
Hello Fresh is an excellent option for extending your Asian culinary horizon. With an extensive menu with over 20 recipes available every week, you will find at least 4 to 5 Asian style meal kits designed by professional chefs. Those meals can include ethnic Asian ingredients that you cant always find in a mainstream grocery store.
After trying so many meals from Hello Fresh over the years, we can say that the meals are always delicious and super satisfying.
Some excellent Asian inspired Meals from Hello Fresh:
- Thai Ginger Curry with Creamy Coconut Veggies, Peanuts & Lime Rice
- Miso Apricot Salmon with Garlic Ginger Rice & Zesty Carrots
- Bulgogi Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Carrots & Lime Rice
3. Home Chef – Asian Style Meal Kit Options
Home Chef provides customers with flexibility when choosing a meal, as they receive up to 26 unique recipe choices each week. The Home Chef menu also includes some lovely classic Asian-style meals, always with a nice twist at the end.
When exploring the Home Chef menu, it is notable that the recipes are full of nutritious ingredients. You can find fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts, high-quality meats, seafood, and more with every meal.
Home Chef also offers a one of a kind “Customize It” feature with many of their weekly meals. This feature gives you the option to swap, double, or change the protein in those selected meals.
Some mouthwatering Asian inspired Meal kits from Home Chef:
- Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs with rice and lime slaw
- Korean Pork Chop with Bok Choy and Pepper Lo Mein
- Crispy Shrimp Rice Bowl and Sriracha Aioli with pickled carrots and cucumbers
- Garlic-Sesame Steak Noodles with Snow Peas and Honey Roasted Peanuts
4. Dinnerly – Affordable Asian Inspired Meal Delivery Kits
Dinnerly offers meal kits that are very much price-focused – with a meal cost of less than $5 per serving! So if you like to enjoy a simple yet delicious dinner you cooked at home – Dinnerly is a great option to consider.
As a Dinnerly customer, you will have a choice of 22 divers and exciting recipes every week. These dishes will usually include some great simple Asian classics. Some of them are:
- Asian Beef Udon Noodle Soup:
- Better-Than-Takeout Shrimp Lo Mein with Broccoli & Carrots
- Crispy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli & Jasmine Rice
- Beef & Udon Noodle Stir-Fry with Spinach & Scallions
Bottom Line – Have Delicious Dinners With Asian Style Meal kits.
No matter what type of Asian food you prefer, we’re confident that you can find meals you love when browsing meal kit delivery service websites.
Meal kits give you the option to dine Asian inspired meals at the comfort of your home and feel like you eat at a good restaurant. You don’t have to visit Chef Jimmy Ly from Madame Vo or Chef Ohm Suansilphong from the Thai Fish Cheeks restaurant to satisfy your Asian food craving.
While the meals listed above are our favorites, we encourage you to try others. Use our fantastic beginner promotions to Enjoy!