Meal kit delivery companies provide an incredibly convenient service that provides you with correctly proportioned ingredients combined with an easy-to-follow recipe. They allow you to cook a nutritious and delicious meal at home with minimal fuss time and preparation. No wonder this type of meal kit services are becoming increasingly popular – busy people with hectic modern lives look for weekly meal options that are easy and quick to prepare!
Today, we will be looking at the meal kit delivery services that we believe offer the best options for fast and easy cooking at home. These meal kit services will ensure that you can have a healthy and tasty home-cooked dinner on your table in no time.
Here is Our List of Best Meal Kit Delivery Services for Fast & Easy Cooking:
1. Sunbasket Best Meal Delivery For Fast And Oven-Ready Meal Kits
Sunbasket is a wonderfully healthy and convenient meal service that delivers all-organic meals.
Sun Basket focuses on providing quality, organic ingredients, and they are specialists in catering for special dietary and lifestyle requirements. The menu includes gluten-free, vegetarian, paleo, Mediterranean, low-calorie, diabetes-friendly meals, plant-based meals, and more.
Sunbasket’s menu also includes snacks, pantry products, and other breakfast, lunch, and dinner options to add to your box every week.
On the weekly menu that includes a vast selection of meals, you will find 8 – 10 meals that are quick & easy to prepare with a total cooking time of only 15-20 minutes.
Moreover, Sunbasket offers a dedicated menu of oven-ready meals that need only a few minutes of heating in a microwave oven.
Sun Basket allows you to enjoy delicious and healthy dinners without spending a long time in the kitchen.
Some of the Most Popular Quick-Cooking Sunbasket Meals:
- Spicy barbacoa chicken sliders with cabbage-apple slaw
- Sausage tacos with bell pepper, chili salsa, and queso fresco
- Burmese Shan noodles with pork and bok choy
- Coconut shrimp with cucumber salad and pineapple-ginger mayo
- Oven-ready turkey bolognese over spaghetti
- Spicy Sichuan Mapo plant-based protein with mushrooms and kale
2. Home Chef – Fast and Easy to Cook Meal Delivery Service
Home Chef has recently launched a new ‘Fresh & Easy’ plan designed to make home cooking a breeze.
This plan includes recipes with ingredients that are prepped, portioned, and ready to cook and have been designed especially for fast and easy 15 minutes meal preparation. This plan also includes fresh 5-minutes salad meals, grill-ready and oven-ready meals for you to try.
The Home Chef menu includes many easy-to-follow every week. The total preparation times and categories are very clearly marked on the menu, so it is super easy to choose the meals that suit best.
The familiar recipes usually get a new tasty twist with Home Chef, making your weeknight dinners a treat.
Some Tempting Easy-To-Cook Home Chef Meals:
- Pork and butternut squash chili with cheese and sour cream
- Louisiana chicken and gravy with cheesy grits
- Tuscan tomato bolognese risotto with mushrooms and shaved parmesan
- Chipotle guacamole 5-minute Home Chef Salad
- New Mexican-style cheese enchiladas with beef and poblano sauce
Besides the fresh and easy meals, Home Chef offers various meals that cater to different lifestyles and dietary needs. For example, you will find calorie-conscious meals, low-carb meals, pescatarian diet meals, vegetarian meals, and protein packs of meats and seafood.
Home Chef also offers a one-of-a-kind feature in the meal kit industry, giving customers a choice to customize most of their meals. That means that you can change, upgrade or double the amount of protein in your selected meal to best suit your needs and preferences.
3. Dinnerly – Affordable and Quick Meals Subscription Box
Dinnerly meal kit service has a mission to supply the most affordable-cost meal kits in the USA. Their meals cost as low as $5 per serving, which is a 100% bargain!
Even though the price of the Dinnerly meals is meager, the service still makes sure to provide high-quality ingredients to cook meals that simply taste great.
Included in the Dinnerly menu of 18 meals per week, you have at least seven quick and easy recipes categorized as ‘under 30 minutes to prepare’. These fast meals are designed to be ready in 20 minutes or so and are very clearly marked on the menu, so you can’t miss it out!
Top-Rated Quick & Easy Dinner Recipes From Dinnerly:
- Pumpkin spice tortellini with baby spinach
- Crispy chicken cutlet with Caesar salad
- Veggie egg rolls with homemade duck sauce
- Pork scallopine with fresh spinach salad
- Low-Carb Summer Vegetarian Cobb Salad with Corn & Mushroom “Bacon”
- Mexican-style baked beef & rice with peppers & sour cream
Other than the ‘under 30 minutes’ meals, Dinnerly offers a range of meals for other dietary preferences, such as no added gluten, dairy-free, low in calories, vegetarian and low-carb.
There are also many kid-friendly options and some lovely desserts and high-protein packs as add-ons to your weekly box.
4. Blue Apron - Easy Chef-Designed Dinner Meal Kits
Blue Apron is the pioneer meal kit service, starting to operate in the US in 2012. Since then, Blue Apron boasts chef-designed recipes that offer a fun cooking experience at home, with plenty of taste. It is like dining in a nice restaurant in the comfort of your home.
Out of the 14 meals offered per week on the Blue Apron menu, three to five recipes take 20-25 minutes of cooking time. The rest of the meals range from 30-45 minutes, which is also not so long.
In your box every week, the dinner meal kits will arrive with pre-measured ingredients and simple recipe cards with step-by-step instructions and photos. You don’t need to be an expert cooker to cook the meals.
One other fantastic offering that’s unique to Blue Apron is their wine club service. As a plus, you can pair the wines based on your selected meals. So, if you enjoy sipping wine with your dinner, but never actually know which wine goes well with which food – Blue Apron has you covered!
Top Fast Recipes To Try From Blue Apron
- One-pan beef & udon noodle stir-fry with bok choy & bell pepper
- Oregano Chicken & Orzo with fresh tomato sauce, spinach & feta
- Grilled plant-based Beyond Burger with lime mayo, grilled onions & Sweet-Chili dressed green salad
- Shredded guajillo chicken tacos with creamy corn & jalapeño
- Honey teriyaki salmon with brown rice & spicy green brussels sprouts
5. Freshly - Ready to Eat Meal Subscription
Freshly is different from the other meal kit services listed in this review, mainly because the dinner and lunch meals come pre-cooked and ready to heat and eat.
With Freshly, you will be saving time not only on grocery shopping trips but also on cooking the meals! All the meals arrive pre-measured for one person and fully prepared. There is no meal prep – all you are left to do is heat the meals for 2-3 minutes and enjoy!
With Freshly, even though your life will be much easier, you will still be eating healthy. This meal-delivery service is focused on healthy eating, with meals that are 100% gluten-free, low-carb, and cooked with the best quality and fresh ingredients!
Freshly balance their meals with high-quality proteins, veggies, carbs, and healthy fats, creating meals with an average calorie count of around 500 calories per meal. In addition, the company makes sure to use whole foods, less ultra-processed foods, and less sugar.
You can choose either 4, 6, 10, or 12 meals per week meal plan, and you may change the number of meals with every order, as you wish.
Best Ready to Eat Meals to Try From Freshly:
- Steak peppercorn with sautéed carrots & french green beans
- Pulled pork with tangy BBQ sauce & Cauliflower Rice
- High protein slow-simmered beef bowl with roasted sweet potato
- High protein naked bison burger with Buffalo cauliflower Bites & beets relish
- Red pepper pesto chicken with spinach gnocchi
6. Hello Fresh - 20 Minutes Meals with the Quick & Easy Meal Plan
HelloFresh is one of the most popular meal kit services in the country, supplying a wide variety of recipes to more than a million customers across the US alone.
This meal kit service is focused more and more on making your life easier – with a subscription box delivered to your doorstep per week. Every meal kit bag inside the box is full of pre-measured food ingredients that come straight from the farm.
HelloFresh offers a dedicated meal plan of quick dinner meals for extra busy nights at home. The meals in this plan are designed to be ready quickly in only 20 minutes of preparation time!
20 Minutes Easy Meals From Hello Fresh:
- Penne-Limone with chicken with zucchini, Brussels sprouts, garlic & fresh herbs
- Oven-ready enchilada chicken with southwest rice & beans
- Saucy Pineapple-Chipotle Pork Sandwiches with Creamy Lime Slaw
- Sesame soy beef bowls with shredded carrots, buttery rice & spicy mayo
- Garden spinach ricotta ravioli with zucchini Ribbons, tomato & creamy lemon Sauce
- Oven-baked parmesan chicken with roasted broccoli & garlic bread
7. Martha & Marley Spoon - 20 Minutes Recipes From Martha Stewarts
The Martha & Marley Spoon meal kit delivery service features weekly recipes from the Martha Stewart classic kitchen. The weekly menu includes an extensive collection of 25+ weekly recipes, with at least ten meals that are marked as – under 30 minutes. Those meals are designed with easy meal prep and fast cooking.
Using this classic meal kit service, you will get a box of fresh ingredients and recipe cards once a week. You can choose a two or four person plan, with three meals to six meals per week.
Other dietary preferences featured on the Martha & Marley Spoon menu are gluten-free friendly, kid-friendly, low calorie, and dairy-free meals. It is also one of the only services to also offer tempting dessert options as part of the weekly menu.
Under 30 Minutes Meals From Martha & Marley Spoon:
- Chile-lime shrimp with jasmine rice & sautéed spinach
- Cook-Out steak with tomato Panzanella salad
- 20 minutes meal – Chinese BBQ pulled pork bowl with mint & lime
- Ready to eat Southern Italian Braised Pork
- 20-Minutes meal – Thai steak & cellophane noodle salad
- Harissa-honey roasted eggplant with Corn, Farro & Ricotta
Other than the quick meals, Marley Spoon offers a range of meal plans for other dietary preferences, such as pescatarian plan, vegetarian plan, calories-smart plan, and more.
As you can see, there are so many meal kit delivery companies that provide good quick and easy options. Those meal kit companies offer simple meals combined with pre-portioned high-quality ingredients and very easy-to-follow recipes that result in a delicious at-home dining experience!
If you want to improve your weekly menu with a tasty and diverse healthy meal selection, one of the meal kit companies specializing in quick and easy options may be an ideal choice.
Meal kit delivery services offer delicious but straightforward meal options without any of the fuss. We highly recommend giving at least one of them a try!
Benefits of Using a Quick & Easy Meal Delivery Service:
Meal delivery services come with an endless list of benefits and are becoming increasingly popular in America. Ultimately, they are all about convenience combined with healthy, delicious eating.
The beauty of using a meal delivery service that specializes in quick & easy meal kit solutions is that you will be spending less time in the kitchen than ever before. Fast cooking meal kits provide a convenient way of eating healthy, well-balanced meals that provide all the nutrients you need to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
On top of this, you will be exposed to different flavors and culinary influences that will result in you diversifying your at-home dining experiences.
Meal delivery services do all the hard work for you. You will no longer have to worry about meal planning, grocery store shopping, or managing portion control. Instead, you will receive a meal kit box that includes easy-to-follow recipe cards combined with quality pre-measured ingredients.
With the easy-to-cook meal plans, you will find that, in many cases, your ingredients will be fully prepped as well. Pre-portioned ingredients mean less food waste and less cleaning up.
To sum it up, using an easy and fast meal delivery kit service is all about saving you time and making life a little easier when it comes to your at-home dining experiences.