While EveryPlate is one of the top affordable meal delivery services, it does not feature many vegetarian, vegan, or allergen-friendly meals. This may lead you to wonder how to cancel EveryPlate.
If you’re looking for a lower price tag on a subscription service, Dinnerly may be up your alley as the price per meal decreases the more you order. Otherwise, Hello Fresh is a great alternative if your top concern is meal allergens and dietary restrictions. Both options allow you to skip public or private transport to the grocery store each week.
Whatever the case, you’ll find the process to cancel Everyplate quite easy, especially when following the directions below.
How To Cancel An Everyplate Account
Canceling an Everyplate meal kit account can be done via a few methods – their website, calling an Everyplate customer care member, or using a live chat or email to contact customer support.
Additionally, if you’re on the fence about canceling Everyplate, consider skipping a week or two until you’ve made your final decision.
You can pause week up to four continuous weeks through your account online by pressing “Skip Week” on each specific week you don’t want to receive a delivery.
Via Website or App
- Login to your Everyplate account on the Everyplate website or app.
- Click the menu button, then ” Account Settings.”
- Scroll down until you reach “Deactivate.”
- On the next screen, scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Cancel Anyway.”
- You will be asked to enter a reason for the cancellation. Then, hit the “Deactivate Now” button.
- You will get a prior written approval via email immediately.
- Call the Everyplate Customer Care number – (973) 210-4915, and talk to a customer service representative.
- You will need to state that you want to deactivate your account.
- Your name and associated email address will need to be provided to a representative.
- Once the customer service rep confirms the account has been canceled, we advise you to request an email confirmation.
- Send an email or live chat message to the customer care team noting you want to deactivate your account.
- Ensure you include your registered email address and name in your message.
Best Everyplate Alternatives
Dinnerly and Hello Fresh have great weekly meal offerings, though each promises a different meal delivery service experience.
Dinnerly will provide the most similar pricing and cooking experience to EveryPlate, with a few differences, such as adding a breakfast or dessert item with each box.
HelloFresh features sustainably sourced seafood, locally sourced meat (when possible), and in-season produce.
Low-Cost Alternative When You Cancel Everyplate Subscription
Dinnerly is the most affordable option of the other meal delivery services, especially when ordering more meals per week. Both Dinnerly and Everyplate feature a similar style of meals, but Dinnerly offers a much higher number of vegetarian-friendly meals, low-carb and low-calorie meals listed for selection each week. You’ll also notice more variety – 45 meal options per week!
Dinnerly prides itself on providing recipes that have a maximum of five steps. In comparison, Everyplate meals typically have no more than six steps.
Dinnerly also features some meals in weekly deliveries with little or low prep work, making it an excellent choice for those with busy schedules during the week.
Dinnerly Meals We Tried
- Tamari-Butter Steak with Steamed Scallion Rice
- Shrimp Creole with Green Pepper Relish & Jasmine Rice
- No Chop! Loaded Black Bean Tacos with Guac & Salsa
America’s Most Popular Meal Kit, Offering Classic Meal Kits
Hello Fresh is the #1 popular meal kit delivery service in the U.S. It launched EveryPlate in 2018 as an alternative for those interested in meal subscription services at a more budget-friendly price.
Hello Fresh provides more creative meals and features more weekly options – 30+ meals per week. Additionally, you can select an array of customizations for Hello Fresh, which help the meals adhere to your dietary needs, such as vegetarian, low-calorie, pork-free, and more.
Hello Fresh Meals We Tried
- Herbed Pork Chop Sandwiches with Saucy Onion and Lemony Potato Wedges
- Korean Beef Bibimbap with Zucchini, Mushrooms, and Carrot
- Cherry Balsamic Sirloin with Herby Fingerling Potatoes & Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Can You Cancel The Everyplate Account At Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel the subscription anytime with no cancellation fee. However, it’s important to note that the first delivery requires additional steps for cancellation. Otherwise, you will still be billed for the delivery, and the cancellation will begin the following delivery week.
You will need to cancel your subscription service five days before your next delivery date and make sure you got a confirmation email, or call the customer care line to ensure you avoid paying for the initial box.
Until When Can You Cancel The Everyplate Meal Delivery Service?
You can cancel your Everyplate account up to five days before the scheduled delivery date by 11:59 PM PST. If you cancel after this date, you will be billed for the next delivery.
Bottom Line For How to cancel Everyplate Subscription – It’s Easy!
You can expect a quick and easy process if you decide to cancel your Everyplate subscription service.
With three methods for cancelation, you can continue trying different meal box options until you find one which fits your needs.
Remember to cancel your meal kits at least five days prior to your delivery to avoid entering Everyplate charging your payment method on file for an additional shipment.
If you need help deciding which meal plan to try next, consider Dinnerly or Hello Fresh. Dinnerly is an excellent option at a similar price point, with a much larger variety of meal offerings weekly. Hello Fresh is a top choice for those who want more variety in their weekly menu and don’t mind paying a higher price for more upscaled meals.