Home Chef is one of our favorite meal kit delivery services. They specialize in traditional dishes that come with delicious and tempting twists. Regardless of how good a meal kit delivery service, such as Home Chef is, there might come a time when you need to cancel your account.
You might be planning on being away from home for an extended period or you would simply like to take a break while you try something new.
Whatever the reason, it is very easy to cancel your Home Chef account. The whole cancelation process can be completed online via their website.
In order to cancel your Home Chef account, all you need to do is to follow these steps:
- Login and click on ‘My Account’ in the upper right corner of your dashboard
- Click on the ‘Account Information’ tab
- The option to pause your account will be under the ‘Delivery Details’ section
- Choose the option ‘pause your account’ on the next page
- Choose the reason for your cancelation
- A message will then appear on the screen confirming the fact that you have paused your account.
Keep in mind to avoid receiving any cancelation charges which can be annoying and upsetting, that you can’t cancel any order that is currently been processed or has already been shipped. You need to be sure to pause your account before Friday 12PM central time to ensure that you do not receive the delivery for the upcoming week.
Something that might come in handy before you cancel your Home Chef subscription, is the fact that that you can skip weeks whenever you need. To skip weeks, all you need to do is to login to your Home Chef account and follow the following steps:
- Go to your ‘Delivery Calendar’
- Choose the week you want to skip
- Scroll down the menu and then click ‘Skip Delivery’ button on the lower right side
Again, to avoid charges and to not get the delivery for the upcoming week, you will need to choose the ‘Skip Delivery’ option before Friday 12PM central time.
If you do decide to cancel your Home Chef account but still want to continue your meal kit delivery experience with another company, then we are here to help you and we have all the information you need!
We have access to the best beginner’s promotions for many other meal kit companies for you to take advantage of.
Last Updated on