Fresh and Easy Home Chef plan introduction:
Home Chef has long been one of our favorite meal kit services. They are focused on providing a service that helps people to eat well at home. Their meal kits are designed to be simple to prepare and enjoyable to eat. Home Chef’s priority is bringing people together around the dining table.
Home Chef has just released a new plan called the Fresh and Easy Plan which is what we will be concentrating on today. This plan is all about convenience and will save you a substantial amount of time in meal preparation. It will also help you to continue to eat well with Home Chef’s quality meal kits that are filled with the best available farm-fresh ingredients.
In the meal kit industry, Home Chef is a force to be reckoned with. In 2016 it delivered over 10 million meals in America and today, it remains one of the most popular meal kit companies in America.
The Fresh and Easy is ideal for:
The Home Chef Fresh and Easy Plan has been designed for those who have little time for meal preparation and clean up, but who still want to eat delicious, healthy meals at home.
Main benefits of using the Home Chef Fresh and Easy Plan:
- Easy and affordable.
- Their meals taste great!
- A menu that includes recipes that are classic favorites that often include a delicious modern twist.
- Designed for convenience with meals that are prepped, portioned and ready to cook.
- Quality ingredients from trusted suppliers.
- The option for a low-carb or low-calorie menu
Home Chef Fresh and Easy Plan details:
Home Chef offers people the option to choose meals for up to six people per week with no maximum limit on orders. They have a lovely selection of features on their menu including a range of delicious and convenient add ons. Please refer to our Home Chef Company page for a full overview. However, today we are just going to be looking at the newly launched Fresh and Easy Plan.
The Fresh and Easy Plan is the ultimate convenience plan. This new plan from Home Chef provides a menu of meal kit options that have been specifically designed for exceedingly time-poor people. All meals in this plan are quick and super-easy to prepare.
Some of the features of the Fresh and Easy Plan are as follows:
- Express meals that are prepped, portioned and ready to cook in 15 minutes or less.
- Oven ready meals that come with pre-portioned ingredients inside a disposable oven-safe tray. Not only does dinner require little preparation, but you can also do away with the clean-up!
- Slow Cooker meals that include prepped and portioned ingredients that can be placed in a slow cooker before you go to work. Dinner is ready when you come home.
- Grill ready meals with prepped ingredients that can be assembled in a grill-safe bag and placed on the grill when you are ready to cook.
- Entrée salad meals that include fresh vegetables and pre-cooked proteins that simply need to be combined and enjoyed!
- Customers can specify a preference for low-calorie and low-carb options.
- Customers can specify which foods they would like to avoid – pork, soy, red meat, wheat, dairy, mushrooms, shellfish, and nuts.
Managing your Home Chef Fresh and Easy account
Home Chef has been around for a long time and they know how important it is to have a website that is easy to navigate and use. To sign up for the Fresh and Easy Plan you simply need to enter your email address, then select the number of meals and number of servings you would like to receive every week. Then you select your dietary preferences if applicable, confirm shipping and payment details then finally choose your meals.
With Home Chef you have a great deal of flexibility including no maximum meal limitations, skipping weeks whenever required and canceling without penalty.
Home Chef Fresh and Easy meals
The beauty of Home Fresh is that they have an extensive menu with something to please everybody.
Following are a selection of some of the Home Chef’s Fresh and Easy meals:
- Chipotle Chicken with Apple Butter Sauce and Goat Cheese Butternut Squash – easy prep and pan included
- Cherry Mustard Grilled Bone-In Pork Chop with Blue Cheese Green Beans – easy prep and grill bag included
- Chipotle Ranch Fajita Salad – no cooking required and 5-minute prep
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos with buttermilk ranch slaw – slow cook meal option
- Chinese Pork Lettuce Wraps with Sesame Dipping Sauce – stovetop cooking designed to be ready in 15 minutes
- Cajun Sausage Tamale Pie with Peppers and Corn – easy prep and pan included
Fresh and easy plan by Home Chef is all about convenience and good taste, so you will find a menu that is filled with tasty classic favorites. To keep your tastebuds interested, recipes include modern surprising twists that are always delicious. You will find many recipes that have international influences and range from American classics to Asian inspired meals and Mexican style dishes.
The Fresh and Easy Plan is all about oven-ready meals, no-prep entrée salads, slow-cooker meals, grill-ready meals, and 15-minute meals. Just because things are easy to prepare does not mean that taste has been sacrificed. These meals are still filled with quality farm-fresh ingredients that you will love.
How do the Home Chef Fresh and Easy meals taste?
Part of our thorough review process at the Meal Kit Review involves tasting a range of meals from every company we review. This involves, ordering, cooking, tasting and cleaning up so we can report back to you! At the Meal Kit Review, we are huge fans of Home Chef and we have found that the Fresh and Easy Plan meals are delicious. They are filled with the quality ingredients that we have come to expect from Home Chef. What we love about Home Chef is how everything tastes so fresh and delicious. You always feel like you are eating well with Home Chef.
Home Chef Fresh and Easy nutritional values
Home Chef is all about healthy and enjoyable eating. You can rest assured that the Home Chef meals are well-balanced and provide you with the daily nutrients that you need. The beauty of Home Chef is that every recipe advises the nutritional values including calories, carbohydrates, fat, protein and sodium. You can find the nutritional details both online and on your recipe card.
With the Fresh and Easy Plan, you have the option to select low-calorie and low-carb meals. You will also find that the 5-minute prep entrée salad meals are also very low on the calorie count if that is a priority for you.
The Home Chef Fresh and Easy box
The Home Chef delivery is well organized with ingredients sorted by recipe so that unpacking is a breeze! The delivery box is packed with enough ice to keep all the ingredients at the right temperature until you can unpack them. Home Chef makes every effort to be environmentally conscious by using as much recyclable packaging as possible.
The Home Chef Fresh and Easy ingredients
At the Meal Kit Review, we have been long-time customers of Home Chef and we continue to be impressed by the standard of ingredients used by Home Chef. Home Chef has established partnerships with reliable and quality suppliers who continue to deliver only the best and freshest ingredients to be used in the Home Chef meal kits.
What are the delivery areas for Fresh and Easy?
Home Chef delivers to 98% of America so it has a very wide-spread delivery zone. During the signup process, you are asked to input your zip code so Home Chef will confirm at this stage if they deliver to your area.
Is there a Customer Support for Fresh and Easy?
Home Chef has a professional and responsive customer service team. You can contact Home Chef via the following means:
- FAQ area on the Home Chef website
- Phone number: 872-225-2433, Monday to Friday between 9am-6pm CST and Saturday between 10am-2pm CST
So, what we really think about Home Chef Fresh and easy plan?
We have always loved Home Chef and the Home Chef Fresh and Easy Plan is no exception. This plan is wonderful for those who are pressed for time but who still want to eat enjoyable, healthy meals at home. This Fresh and Easy Plan offers an array of menu choices that take no time at all to prepare and taste amazing. This plan will make life a lot easier while also helping you to eat well and stay healthy.
Last Updated on