We can’t believe it, but Christmas is just around the corner again. This holiday season, with the COVID-19 situation pretty much behind us, we want some comfort and tradition back.
The festive Christmas day dinner should include familiar flavors, like turkey roast with cranberry sauce, sweet yam casserole, roasted brussels sprouts, and desserts like Christmas cookies or pudding.
Some meal delivery services acknowledge this need and create a special Christmas dinner delivery box or a menu with holiday dinners.
The Christmas food deliveries we review below arrive in a box with pre-portioned ingredients and handy recipe cards right to your door. You will simply need to follow the instructions to cook the best festive meal. It’s a stress-free Christmas dinner.
Here Are The Best Meal Delivery Services for Christmas Dinner in 2022
1. Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon
Chosen For Best Meal Delivery Service For Christmas Week
Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon is a fantastic meal service focused on delivering home-cooking classics and creative meals from the mastermind of Martha Stewart herself. What could be more tempting for your holiday menu?
The service offers the meals as part of the 45 recipes weekly menu for the week of December 22, and a subscription is required to order the meals. You can subscribe for that week and cancel if you want to avoid getting more meal boxes, even though we recommend giving it a try.
Sample Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon Christmas Meals
- Appetizer charcuterie spread with prosciutto, ricotta cheese crostini, rosemary nuts & olives
- Martha’s mother’s cream cheese mashed potatoes
- Christmas day brunch of baked Brioche french toast with caramelized apples & dried cherries
- Special Christmas dessert baking kit – includes hot cocoa cake, peppermint sugar cookies, and Jam thumbprint cookies.
- Spiced apple oat crisp
2. Home Chef
Best Christmas Food Delivery With Easy Prep
Home chef is an excellent meal kit service that delivers classic meals with a modern edge. The company always provides the best quality ingredients and keeps your meals both tasteful and healhy.
For this Christmas eve, Home Chef created a menu full of Christmas favorites so you can have all the warmth and love of the holidays without all the fuss.
The menu choices include one main course, easy and delicious sides, and dessert with quick assembly.
Note that the menu is part of their subscription service. You can see the full menu when you check the week of December 21st.
Sample Home Chef Holiday Dinner Meal Options
Entree – Each serving for 12 people
- Spiral Cut Roasted Bone-In Ham. All you will need to do is wrap in foil twice, roast in a hot oven for about an hour and a half – and let the holiday magic happen!
Seasonal Sides – Each serving for six people
- Loaded Mashed Roasted Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar, and Green Onions
- White Cheddar and Sage Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Caramelized Onions and Green Bean Casserole
Dessert – Each serving for six people
- Apple Cranberry Crumble with honey and brown sugar
Christmas Box And Christmas Food Options For Two To Four People
Hello Fresh, the country’s most popular meal delivery company, delivers classic flavor meal kits with 30 minutes of prep time and easy-to-follow recipe cards straight to your door.
This year, the service came back with the Christmas feast box offering, which looks like a big hit. The holiday season box included some unique festive foods. Moreover, for two or four people Christmas eve dinner, the service created a weekly menu full of Christmas favorites available to order as part of the regular subscription. So if you’re looking for a Christmas dinner for four or two people, it is most definitely worth checking out.
To order the Hellofresh holiday box, you don’t need a subscription – meaning it’s a one-off order – but you will need to create a HelloFresh account.
The Christmas menu includes delicious options – an entree, a few side dishes, and a festive you can add from the regular menu.
Sample Hello Fresh Holiday Dinner Meal Options
- Prime rib feast with rosemary jus & creamy horseradish sauce
- Roast turkey breast with herb butter and garlic
- Appetizers – Cherry ricotta crostini topped with walnuts
- Orange & ginger glazed carrots with pecans
- Creamed kale with crème fraîche & nutmeg
- Truffle mashed potatoes with garlic & sour cream
4. Blue Apron
Restaurant-quality Meals For The Holidays
Blue Apron is the first meal delivery kit service in the US, focusing on chef-designed meals that offer real restaurant quality.
With Blue Apron, you can enjoy cooking creative meals with quality ingredients.
Blue Apron doesn’t have a holiday-specific meal box this year. Still, the menu features many holiday-spirit dinner options under the regular subscription, which makes it one of our top picks for fancy yet low-key holiday cooking.
Sample Blue Apron Holiday Menu Will Be Published Once We Get It
This year we are returning to normal Christmas eve dinner after more than two years of the COVID-19 situation. That calls for a holiday feast that will indulge you and your guests! But this doesn’t mean you need to stress yourself out, even if you are the host, as we have the answer for you, in the shape of a Christmas dinner delivered to your door.
For some, there are your nearest family at the Christmas table, and for some, there’s a full house. Perhaps you’re spending this Christmas without the usual chef, and you need to take charge of the entire dinner burden.
Whatever the reason, you still want Christmas dinner to feel special, and we highly recommend ordering a Christmas meal kit box to achieve this in a stress-free way!
It will help make your life more comfortable – plan the menu and recipes, do the portioned grocery shopping, and give you full instructions on cooking a festive dinner.
We at the Meal Kit Review wish you and your family a happy holiday! Take advantage of our great promotions to make an order today!
10 Ideas For Other Fun Holiday Meals To Serve
- Festive cheese and ham board
- Christmas Baked salmon fillets topped with dill sauce and dried cranberries
- Fancy beef wellington with a mushroom and onion duxelles coat
- Vegetarian green beans with toasted pecans
- Roasted turkey breast with classic gravy
- Bacon-wrapped brussels sprout
- Garlic and butter beef tenderloin roast
- Holiday spiced sweet potato mash
- Bacon and Rosemary mashed potatoes
- Crab cakes with herbed crème fraîche