The Best Thanksgiving Dinner In A Box For an Easy Thanksgiving Cooking:
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means it is time to start planning your Thanksgiving dinner!
Because of the COVID-19 situation, thanksgiving will be a bit different for many families this year, with a smaller dining table. That does not mean the holiday feast can’t be gorgeous! This year you don’t need to stress yourself out, as we have the answer for you!
Even if you love spending time in the grocery store and cooking in the kitchen, hosting a Thanksgiving dinner could be daunting. Our recommended meal delivery services can provide the perfect stress-free solution for hosting an excellent Thanksgiving dinner.
By ordering a Thanksgiving meal kit, you will find that most of the work is already done for you. You can order delicious meals that include entrees, sides, and desserts for your special Thanksgiving feast that are delivered, complete with pre-portioned ingredients, right to your door. Then you simply follow the recipe cards to create a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving for your family and friends.
Usually, a particular part of any Thanksgiving feast is wine. We have also got you covered with some great deals for wine clubs that deliver impressive wine box selection directly to your home!
Following Are Our Recommendations for Thanksgiving Meal Kits
1. Blue Apron Thanksgiving Feast Box 2021
The Blue Apron Thanksgiving Box is Back & Better Than Ever!
The highly anticipated turkey day dinner is finally just around the corner, and the perfect way to celebrate this special day is with top-quality foods – that is what Blue Apron brings to the table. 100% chef-designed dishes with easy-to-follow recipes for a superb dinner you and your guests will never forget.
The Blue Apron ultimate turkey thanksgiving dinner lineup includes six dishes, with everything from turkey breast to sides and a festive dessert – all with fresh twists on holiday classic recipes!
All the meals are available to purchase through a regular subscription or on the Blue Apron Market. The recipes can fill a dinner table with delicious and flexible options, designed to fit a range of tastes and dietary preferences as well as party size.
The Thanksgiving Box, Serving Six to Eight People, Includes:
- Savory Butter Roasted Turkey Breast
- Homemade Garlic & Herb Gravy
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce with Ginger & Spicy Maple Syrup
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Fried Rosemary & Pumpkin Seeds
- Brown Butter & Fontina Mashed Potatoes with Romano Cheese & Chives
- Apple Crumb Pie with Warming Spices & Almonds
Also available for a smaller get-together thanksgiving dinners, some great Thanksgiving-inspired recipe options:
- Roasted Half Chicken & Herb Gravy with Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes & Ginger-Glazed Carrots
- Seared Scallops & Walnut-Thyme Breadcrumbs with Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts & Pear
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Risotto with Fried Sage & Walnuts
- Four Cheese & Truffle Honey Flatbread with Mushrooms & Kale
- Truffle & Parmesan Knots with Chives
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Walnuts, Sage & Brown Butter
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Candied Pumpkin Seeds & Whipped Cream
The Blue apron thanksgiving feast is available for delivery on the weeks of November 8 through November 22.
2. Sun Basket Thanksgiving Holiday Menu
This year, the healthy and organic Sun Basket meal kit service offers a selection of four proteins and five delicious side dishes for the Thanksgiving dinner as part of the regular meal kit subscription for the week of November 25th (see a dedicated ‘Holiday’ tab).
The recipes are classic Thanksgiving with a nice added twist, delicious, healthy, and easy to cook. The Sun Basket Thanksgiving Meal kit recipes, like all of Sun Basket recipes, are full of organic ingredients that are clearly labeled on delivery. All of their products are farm-fresh, seasonal, responsibly raised, and sustainably sourced.
The Sun Basket Thanksgiving Feast Features These Delicious Meal Options:
- pre-brined and rubbed Turkey Breast Roast – serves up to13 people
- Pre-seasoned Black Angus Tenderloin Roast – serves five people
- Prime Rib Slices, Pre-Cooked Sous Vide – serves four people
- Faroe Islands Salmon Fillets – serves eight people.
- Creamy potato-cauliflower gratin with Gruyère
- Rosemary-roasted carrots with lemons, honey tahini, and fresh dill
- Green beans and shallots with hazelnut gremolata
- Italian sausage strata with sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, and kale
- Spiced sweet potato mash with cranberries and maple-glazed pecans
3. Hello Fresh Thanksgiving Meal Delivery
With HelloFresh, You Can Say Hello To Easy & Delightful Thanksgiving Dinner!
Hello Fresh is now offering two types of thanksgiving meal kit box options of beef tenderloin or roasted turkey, both with stress-free hearty sides and a dessert recipe.
The Hello Fresh holiday meal boxes will include everything you need to throw a delicious and relatively easy-to-cook Thanksgiving dinner.
The Hello Fresh Thanksgiving meal kit boxes include either roasted turkey for 8-10 people or Beef tenderloin for 4-6 people, and the holiday meals can be delivered the two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving week.
If you go for the turkey meal, make sure to order your box for a few days before, since it needs four days to thaw!
The Hello Fresh Thanksgiving Feast Features These Delicious Meal Options:
- Turkey Box – Garlic Herb Butter Rub Spice Roasted Turkey
- Beef box – Peppercorn-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Sherry Thyme Jus
- Roasted Delicata & Shallots with Walnuts, Parmesan & Parsley
- Ciabatta Stuffing with Chicken Herb Sausage & Cranberries
- Classic Turkey Gravy with Fresh Herbs
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Garlic & Sour Cream
- Cranberry Sauce with Orange & Cinnamon
- Apple Ginger Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble
- Appetizer Add-On: Cranberries Brie Crostini
4. Home Chef Thanksgiving meal kit
Home Chef is all about great classic home cooking, always with a nice added twist, and that is perfect for the Thanksgiving spirit!
Home Chef uses high-quality farm-fresh ingredients and offers a few delicious and easy-to-cook options for the most leisurely Thanksgiving dinner.
The Thanksgiving menu is offered as part of their subscription meal kit plan for the week of November 22nd.
The Home Chef Thanksgiving Menu Includes:
Turkey breast roast for 8 -10 people, five a la carte sides, and an apple pie crisp with brown butter streusel topping dessert.
The sides, each serving six people, are:
- White Cheddar & Sage Biscuits with Honey Butter:
- Cheddar Cornbread with Jalapeño Popper Schmear
- Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Onions and Maple Bacon Glaze
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar, and Green Onions
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples with Poached Cranberries and Pecans
With Home Chef, you have the flexibility to select the items independently, and you are not obligated to have all the thanksgiving menu in your delivery.
All Thanksgiving meals are a breeze to cook and designed to make your Thanksgiving meal preparation as easy as possible!
You can see the full menu in the Week of Monday, November 22th on their website or app.
5. Martha & Marley Spoon Thanksgiving dinner meal box
When it comes to Thanksgiving foods, no one can plan the feast better than the cooking queen – Martha Stewart. This is the main reason why introducing Martha’s meal kit service Thanksgiving menu is so existing for us!
This year, the festive menu is in the concept of “everything but the turkey” – with a full Thanksgiving spread of sides and desserts, plus a few Thanksgiving style entree for people who aren’t cooking a big dinner party but still want the fall flavors. This menu is offered as part of their regular subscription menu for the week of November 25.
Here is the full Martha and Marley Spoon Thanksgiving meal kit menu:
- Side dish – Rerun stuffing with meat
- Side dish – Rerun mashed potatoes & green beans
- Side dish – Honey glazed Brussels & carrots with rosemary parmesan biscuit
- Appetizer – White bean dip and meatballs
- Entree – Roast poultry with Thanksgiving flavors side as a standard two-person or four-person size.
- Dessert – Cream cheese-swirled pumpkin pie with no-roll chocolate shortbread Crust
- Dessert – Rerun apple crisp
6. Dinnerly – Affordable Thanksgiving Meal Delivery 2021
If you wish to enjoy some great fall flavors this Thanksgiving without breaking your pocket – Dinnerly is your safe choice!
Dinnerly is the cheapest meal kit delivery service in America! The company is here to deliver simple Thanksgiving entrees and dessert dishes that create a fuss-free, delicious, and affordable feast.
The Dinnerly Thanksgiving meal kit selection includes Cranberry turkey meatloaf and two dessert options – Pecan pie brownies and Apple crisp.
The Thanksgiving meal kits menu is offered as part of their regular subscription menu for the week of November 25.
By using a meal kit service, you can simply select your favorite Thanksgiving dishes and then wait for your delivery! You will have perfectly portioned ingredients, easy-to-follow recipes, and minimal waste. It makes cooking your Thanksgiving holiday feast an enjoyable task!