We can’t believe it, but the fall season is here again, and with it, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means it is time to start planning your Thanksgiving dinner!
This year we are returning to normal thanksgiving feast after more than two years of the COVID-19 situation. That calls for a holiday feast that needs to be gorgeous! But you can still relax, even if you are the host, as we have the answer for you – Thanksgiving boxes!
Even if you love spending time in the grocery store and cooking in the kitchen, hosting a Thanksgiving dinner could be daunting. Our recommended meal delivery services can provide the perfect stress-free solution for hosting an excellent Thanksgiving dinner at home.
By ordering the Thanksgiving turkey dinner meal box, you will find that most of the work is already done for you.
You can order delicious meals that include roast turkey, meat, and even vegetarian entrees, classic sides like sweet potato casserole or roasted Brussels sprouts, and even tempting seasonal desserts for your special Thanksgiving feast.
The thanksgiving meals in a box are usually delivered with pre-portioned ingredients and handy recipe cards right to your door. You will simply need to follow the instructions to cook the best thanksgiving dinner for your family and friends.
Usually, a particular part of any Thanksgiving feast is wine. We have also got you covered with some great deals for wine clubs that offer an impressive wine box selection that can be delivered directly to your home!
Following Are Our Recommendations for The Best Thanksgiving Meal Kits For 2022
1. Blue Apron Thanksgiving Feast Box 2022
Blue Apron offers the perfect way to celebrate the special day of thanksgiving with top-quality foods and fancy recipes. That is what Blue Apron brings to the table.
The 100% chef-designed dishes with easy-to-follow recipes are our number one choice for a superb dinner you and your guests will remember.
The Blue Apron ultimate turkey thanksgiving dinner lineup includes six dishes, with everything from turkey breast to sides and a festive dessert – all with fresh twists on holiday classic recipes!
What Will You Get?
You can order the Blue Apron Thanksgiving with two to ten people servings. The special box is available for the three weeks leading up to Thanksgiving.
Blue Apron is a subscription-based meal kit service, but you can order the Thanksgiving box without a subscription (even though we recommend trying out the regular service as well).
In addition, the service offers thanksgiving-inspired meal kit options as part of its regular menu for the Thanksgiving week, for smaller dinners.
The recipes can fill a dinner table with delicious and flexible options designed to fit a range of tastes, dietary preferences, and party sizes. In addition, there are ham, turkey, meat, and vegetarian boxes available.
Sample Blue Apron Thanksgiving Box Includes:
- Savory Butter Roasted Turkey Breast
- Homemade Garlic & Herb Gravy
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce with Ginger & Spicy Maple Syrup
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Fried Rosemary & Pumpkin Seeds
- Brown Butter & White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes with Romano Cheese & Chives
- Apple Crumb Pie with Caramel & Almonds
In addition to easy-to-follow recipe cards, you’ll receive a complete handy holiday prep guide with your box. This guide includes everything you need for a fancy dinner – tips, extra entertaining ideas, and a preparation checklist.
Also available for smaller get-together thanksgiving dinners are some great Thanksgiving-inspired meal kits:
- Roasted Half Chicken & Herb Gravy with Brown Butter Mashed Potatoes & Ginger-Glazed Carrots
- Seared Scallops & Walnut-Thyme Breadcrumbs with Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts & Pear
- Butternut Squash & Spinach Risotto with Fried Sage & Walnuts
- Four Cheese & Truffle Honey Flatbread with Mushrooms & Kale
- Truffle & Parmesan Knots with Chives
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Walnuts, Sage & Brown Butter
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Candied Pumpkin Seeds & Whipped Cream
The Blue apron thanksgiving feast is available for delivery from November 8 through November 22.
2. Martha & Marley Spoon Thanksgiving dinner meal box
When it comes to Thanksgiving foods, no one can plan the feast better than the cooking queen of America– Martha Stewart. This is why introducing Martha’s meal kit service Thanksgiving box menu is so exciting for us!
What Will You Get?
This year, you will need to be around Martha Stewart’s home table to get some of her turkey since the festive Martha & Marley Spoon menu is in the concept of “everything but the turkey”.
The menu includes a full Thanksgiving spread of sides and desserts, plus a few Thanksgiving-style entrees for people who aren’t cooking a big dinner party but still wish to have some nice fall flavors during the week of thanksgiving.
Sign up and subscribe for the service and head to the menu for the week of Nov. 22 to see the delicious meal kit options for the thanksgiving turkey meal.
Sample Martha and Marley Spoon Thanksgiving meal kits
- Side dish – Rerun stuffing with meat
- Side dish – Rerun mashed potatoes & green beans
- Side dish – Honey glazed Brussels & carrots with rosemary parmesan biscuit
- Appetizer – White bean dip and meatballs
- Entree – Roast poultry with Thanksgiving flavors side
- Dessert – Cream cheese-swirled pumpkin pie with no-roll chocolate shortbread Crust
- Dessert – Rerun apple crisp
3. Home Chef
Easy Classic Thanksgiving Meal Kit Options
Home Chef is all about great classic home cooking, always with a nice added twist, and that is perfect for the Thanksgiving spirit!
Home Chef uses high-quality farm-fresh ingredients and offers a few delicious options for the most leisurely Thanksgiving dinner. All the Home Chef Thanksgiving meals are a breeze to cook and are designed to make your Thanksgiving meal preparation as easy as possible!
What Will You Get?
Turkey breast roast serving for 8 -10 people, five a la carte sides to choose from, and dessert. The Home Chef Thanksgiving meal kits are part of the weekly menu, so you must subscribe to the service. You have the flexibility to select the items independently, and you are not obligated to have the thanksgiving menu in your delivery. You can see the full menu for the Week of November 22th on their website or app.
The Home Chef Thanksgiving Menu Includes:
- Thanksgiving turkey breast roast for 8 -10 people
- White Cheddar & Sage Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Cheddar Cornbread with Jalapeño Popper Schmear
- Brussels Sprouts with Caramelized Onions and Maple Bacon Glaze
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes with Bacon, Cheddar, and Green Onions
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples with Poached Cranberries and Pecans
4. HelloFresh Thanksgiving Meal Delivery
With HelloFresh Thanksgiving Boxes, You Can Say Hello To an Easy & Delightful Thanksgiving Dinner!
Hello Fresh offers two types of thanksgiving meal kit box options every year, and this year is no exception. The two box options are beef tenderloin or roasted turkey, with stress-free hearty seasonal sides and a festive dessert recipe.
The Hello Fresh holiday meal boxes will include everything you need to throw in a delicious and relatively easy-to-cook Thanksgiving dinner.
What Will You Get?
The Hello Fresh Thanksgiving meal kit boxes include either roasted turkey for 8-10 people or Beef tenderloin for 4-6 people, and the holiday meals can be delivered the two weeks leading up to Thanksgiving week.
If you go for the turkey meal, make sure to order your box a few days before the thanksgiving dinner date since the bird needs four days to thaw!
The Hello Fresh Thanksgiving Meal Kits
- Turkey Box – Garlic Herb Butter Rub Spice Roasted Turkey
- Beef box – Peppercorn-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Sherry Thyme Jus
- Roasted Delicata & Shallots with Walnuts, Parmesan & Parsley
- Ciabatta Stuffing with Chicken Herb Sausage & Cranberry sauce
- Classic Turkey Gravy with Fresh Herbs
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes with Garlic & Sour Cream
- Cranberry Sauce with Orange & Cinnamon
- Apple Ginger Crisp with Cinnamon Pecan Crumble
- Appetizer Add-On: Cranberries Brie Crostini
Affordable Thanksgiving Meal Kits Delivery Options
We all know that thanksgiving dinner can come up to a large budget. But if you wish to enjoy some great fall flavors this Thanksgiving without breaking your pocket – Dinnerly is an excellent option to explore.
Dinnerly is one of the cheapest meal kit delivery services in America! The company is here to deliver simple Thanksgiving entrees, sides, and dessert dishes for a delicious and affordable thanksgiving feast.
What Will You Get?
The Dinnerly Thanksgiving meal kit selection includes turkey meatloaf with cranberry sauce and two dessert options – Pecan pie brownies and Apple crisp.
The Thanksgiving meal kits menu is offered as part of their regular subscription menu for the week of November 22, so you need to subscribe to get a box.
Thanksgiving Holiday Menu
This year, the healthy and organic Sun Basket meal kit service offers a selection of four proteins and five delicious side dishes for the Thanksgiving dinner as part of the regular meal kit subscription for the week of November 25th (see a dedicated ‘Holiday’ tab).
The recipes are classic Thanksgiving with a nice added twist, delicious, healthy, and easy to cook. The Sun Basket Thanksgiving Meal kit recipes contain organic ingredients that are clearly labeled on delivery. The products are farm-fresh, seasonal, responsibly raised, and sustainably sourced.
The Sun Basket Thanksgiving Feast Features These Delicious Meal Options:
- Pre-brined and rubbed Turkey Breast Roast – serves up to13 people
- Pre-seasoned Black Angus Tenderloin Roast – serves five people
- Prime Rib Slices, Pre-Cooked Sous Vide – serves four people
- Faroe Islands Salmon Fillets – serves eight people.
- Creamy potato-cauliflower gratin with Gruyère
- Rosemary-roasted carrots with lemons, honey tahini, and fresh dill
- Green beans and shallots with hazelnut gremolata
- Italian sausage strata with sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, and kale
- Spiced sweet potato mash with cranberries and maple-glazed pecans
Putting together an unforgettable thanksgiving feast can be challenging and usually involve heavy meal planning.
Using a meal kit service, you can simply select your favorite Thanksgiving dishes and wait for your delivery!
You will have perfectly portioned ingredients, easy-to-follow recipes, and minimal waste. It makes cooking your Thanksgiving holiday feast an enjoyable task!
How We Conduct This Review?
Our mission at The Meal Kit Review is to aid you in making informed decisions about various meal kit companies without subscribing to each service individually.
We purchase and test meal kits from all meal kit companies and provide information on ease of use, flavor, sustainability, ingredients quality, and pricing.
By hands-on testing each service, we can provide detailed reviews and comparisons on the meal kits so you can decide which option best fits your specific needs.