If your family loves Mexican food, but you struggle to develop creative meal ideas, you’ll want to check out the meal delivery services listed below.
Below, you’ll find our review of each service’s benefits and some of our favorite Mexican meals from each
HelloFresh is the largest global company in the meal kit industry, offering many healthy eating meals every week.
The Hello Fresh meals are packed with the freshest ingredients and can suit the needs of singles, couples, and families. The menu features low-calorie, vegetarian, pescatarian, and fast & easy recipes.
1. Hello Fresh – Best Mexican Meal kits Variety
Hello Fresh is the number most popular meal kit delivery service in the country. When ordering Hello Fresh, customers can choose from two to four meals per week out of the extensive weekly menu.
Each week, the Hello Fresh menu includes some tasteful Mexican-style meal kits to choose from, filled with high-quality ingredients and great Mexican flavors!
The list of delicious Hello Fresh Mexican meals is endless… these are just a few:
- Black Bean & Poblano Flautas with Guacamole & Pico de Gallo
- Pork & Mexican Street Corn Tacos with Chili Lime Crema
- Pork & Black Bean Chili with Spicy Crema & Monterey Jack Cheese
- Cantina Shrimp Fajitas with Spicy Guacamole & Smoky Red Pepper Crema
- Cheesy Fried Eggs over Nacho Potato Hash with Pico de Gallo & Smoky Red Pepper Crema
- Taqueria Pork Bowls with Corn Esquites & CilantroMexican Chicken and Rice Bowl.
TLDR Dinnerly Review:
Their meals are simple, delicious, and easy to cook – and start at just $4.69 per serving!
All the Dinnerly meals are designed with five easy steps, so you can say goodby to stressful meal planning and trips to the grocery store.
2. Dinnerly – Classic Mexican Meal delivery at Affordable Price
If you’re looking for classic, simple, and delicious Mexican-style dinners – Dinnerly is your go-to service!
Dinnerly brings favorite recipes and ingredients for people who like homemade cooking but don’t like overpaying for the good things in life.
Dinnerly makes sure you will enjoy unfussy and affordable weeknight dinners – at less than $5 per serving!
Every week you will be able to find three to five Mexican meal kit recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
The list is long, but here are some of the best meals:
- Black Bean & Cheese Tamale Pie with Cornbread Crust
- Better-Than-Takeout Mexican Pulled CHICKEN Tacos with Sour Cream
- Weeknight Beef Enchiladas with Pickled Onions & Cheese
- Skillet Fajita Chicken with Soft Tortillas & Guac
- Oven-Fried Bean & Cheese Taquitos with Salsa & Guacamole
- Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
4. Home Chef Mexican-Style Meal Delivery Kits
We love Home Chef! Home Chef provides their subscribers with significant customization, as customers can choose recipes from 26 weekly meal choices.
Home Chef features many Mexican style meal kits, with some oven-ready meals, 15 minutes meal kits, and grill-ready meals – all filled with a fantastic quality of ingredients and great tasteful flavors.
Some Mexican-style dishes that stood out to us when we reviewed Home Chef:
- Tortilla filled with Pork Chop, squash, and lime crema
- Blackened Chicken with Remoulade and Corn Succotash
- Weeknight Chicken Fajitas with sour cream and cilantro
- Crispy Acapulco Tofu Tacos with Sriracha-mayonnaise and queso fresco
- Guacamole Pulled Pork Rice Bowl with Crispy Jalapeños
- Queso Fundido Cavatappi with Poblano Pepper and Cilantro
Quick Sun Basket Review:
Sun Basket is best known for offering ALL ORGANIC meal kits and oven-ready meals.
Sun Basket has recently updated their prices, now offering their great meals starting at only $8.99 per serving!
5. Sun Basket – Healthy Mexican Recipe options
The Sun Basket menu includes around 30 recipes per week. Within this menu, you will be able to find some fantastic Mexican recipes, with a healthy twist, every week.
One of Sun basket’s main benefits is that they use only organic and clean ingredients, and the meals are designed to be delicious and healthy as can be. Moreover, the recipes are effortless to cook, with a total prep time of 15-30 minutes only so that dinner can be served in no time!
Some mouthwatering Mexican-style dinners from the Sun Basket menu:
- Mexican chicken and cauliflower “rice” with sweet peppers
- Butternut squash quesadillas with black beans and vegan “queso”
- Spicy Mexican meatball soup with butternut squash, cabbage, and cilantro
- Rainbow quinoa–black bean tacos with guacamole and cabbage slaw
- Tex-Mex turkey skillet with green chiles and tomatoes
- Turkey chili with kidney beans and cheesy quesadillas
As part of Sun Basket’s focus on a healthy lifestyle, the company caters to many different diets like vegan, vegetarian, low-carb, low-calories, diabetes, pescatarians, and many more.
There are different benefits to each meal kit service. After sampling many dishes from each one, we feel that the ones we listed above are the best options to enjoy great Mexican dishes at home. They’re easy to prepare and even enjoyable to eat!
So if you are looking to enhance your Mexican culinary experience at home, we highly recommend giving it a try! Don’t forget to use one of our great beginners’ promo codes to get you started.