While Gobble is known for having low prep time, it does not offer many options for those who follow diets that are not meat-based. If you’re seeking an alternative to Gobble meals, you might wonder how to cancel Gobble meal delivery.
While Gobble guarantees customers that home chefs can create every recipe in fifteen minutes or less, it may still not fit with your schedule, dietary needs, or taste. Additionally, it has a higher price point than many other meal kit delivery services, so the Gobble cost might not work for you. Hence why you may be searching for other meal kit services.
Whatever the reason, you’ll be happy to know that canceling your subscription to Gobble meal kits is relatively straightforward and fast.
How To Deactivate Gobble Meal Delivery Service Subscription 2022
You can easily cancel your delivery of Gobble’s meals through the website, chat, phone, or email. Additionally, you can skip a delivery for up to four weeks if you’re unsure about canceling the service. A delivery typically includes three meals per week for two or four people; you can also change it to two meals per week, or more, as you wish.
- Login to your Gobble account.
- Head to the Delivery Calendar section.
- Click on “Deactivate Account” and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Make sure you get an email confirmation.
- Login to your Gobble account.
- Head to the Chat red button on the lower side of the screen.
- An automatic chat prompt will appear on the screen.
- Write, “I wish to cancel my account”.
- You will be asked to clarify if you wish to cancel your account. PRESS ‘cancel Account’.
- You will get automatic approval for canceling your account. Yet, make sure you also get an email confirmation.
- Contact the customer service team at (888) 405-7481.
- Alert the team member that you would like to deactivate your service.
- Provide the name you registered under and your email address.
- Make sure you get an email confirmation.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Let the team know that you’d like to deactivate the account.
- Provide your full name to help the deactivation process.
- Make sure you get an email confirmation within 24 hours.
As part of the Gobble cancellation process, it’s essential to know that the Gobble website flow or customer support representative person will try to convince you to go for one of the following options:
- Skip delivery
- Reduce the number of dinner kits you receive per week.
- Move to a flexible subscription (like once every two weeks)
Know that you can refuse and stay determined about canceling your subscription.
Best Gobble Alternatives For Meal Kits Weekly Delivery
Even though you didn’t enjoy your Gobble experience, you can still enjoy other services that would better suit your taste or dietary needs. Gobble is the only meal kit service delivering recipes with easy prep work. Other meal services in the market provide different meal kits to cook quickly at home, each with varying options and features.
Here is our list of other meal kits that are fantastic alternatives to Gobble:
Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon
Premium Meals From Martha Stewart’s Kitchen
If you want a large variety of meals, like Gobble, you’ll enjoy Martha & Marley Spoon. This delivery service also has an extensive offering of easy-prep meals and dishes which fit various dietary preferences. You’ll find an array of dishes in various styles and global flavors, from Asian to Mexican. Expect meals like chicken in peanut sauce with noodles and snow peas.
Martha & Marley Spoon prides itself on providing high-quality and fresh ingredients for each tasty meal kit, such as produce sourced from local farms and antibiotic-free meat.
You can select from 45 recipes per week, including dietary options like low-carb, low-calorie per serving, dairy-free, kid-friendly, and vegetarian meals.
Sample Meals From Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon
- Fast Coconut Turmeric Tilapia with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes & Rice
- Under 30 Minutes Sweet & Sticky Chicken with Jasmine Rice & Broccoli
- Garlic-Lime Marinated Sirloin Steak with Spicy Oven Fries & Spinach Salad
Affordable Alternative To Gobble Meals
Dinnerly is one of the most affordable meal plans available. If your primary concern is cost, try Dinnerly. The service cut costs by keeping its recipe cards online and using limited ingredients in each meal kit.
However, you can still expect high-quality ingredients in every delivery and various interesting meals per week!
Dinnelry offers a large variety of 45 simple meals per week, including many fast meals designed to be ready in less than 30 minutes. It’s an ideal meal delivery service for beginners in the kitchen, as you can make the dinner kit recipes fast and with minimal kitchen mess.
Sample Meals From Dinnerly
- No Chop Skillet Ravioli “Lasagna”with Fontina & Parm Cheese
- Fast Grass-Fed Burger with Caramelized Onions & Green Garden Salad
- Salisbury Steak Casserole with Mashed Potato Topping
Upscaled Meal Options With Easy Prep & Premade Meals
Blue Apron is a delivery service that provides classic upscaled chef-designed dinners with a twist. The diverse weekly menu includes meals that are quick, easy, and enjoyable to make.
Many meals are easily customizable, ensuring you receive meals that fit your taste and diet preferences (customization means you can swap protein in the original recipe for one you enjoy more).
Additionally, you can select from meals that are ready to cook and take only a short time to cook so that they can fit into even the busiest schedules.
If 30 minutes doesn’t work for you during the week, you can select from any Fast & Fresh meals. These ready-to-eat meals simply need to be reheated in the microwave or oven for five minutes. They make excellent lunch and dinner options.
Sample Meals From Blue Apron
- Oven-Baked Squash & Black Bean Tacos with Sour Cream & Crispy Onions
- Fast One Sheet Pan Pork Roast Apple Compote with Potatoes, Cabbage & Spicy Mayo
- Ready to Heat Indian-Style Vegetable Curry with Raisins & Mint
Can You Cancel The Gobble Subscription At Any Time?
There is no commitment when you sign up for a Gobble meal box delivery. That means you can cancel whenever you need to without paying an additional fee.
It’s worth mentioning that you need to cancel by Wednesday, the week before your next delivery. Otherwise, you’ll be charged for the following box of dinner kits.
Until When Can You Cancel Your Gobble Subscription?
As mentioned, you will need to deactivate your account the Wednesday before your next scheduled delivery. There is a cutoff time of 11:59 pm. If you don’t make the cutoff time, the cancellation will begin after the following delivery.
Final Notes For Deactivating Gobble Meal Delivery Services
Gobble is an excellent service for those who want delicious, healthy meals that only take a few minutes to make. With that being said, it’s not the best service for everyone. However, there are many meal delivery services available that you can swap to instead.
Marley Spoon is a meal kit service with many meals that fit different diets. Dinnerly is an excellent choice for those who want a more budget-friendly option. Blue Apron oven-ready and heat-and-eat meals are great for busy schedules.
Any of the above alternatives will help you enjoy nutritious meals with significantly less prep time (including grocery shopping and meal planning).