Do you find yourself exhausted after a long workday? Do you open your fridge, struggling to figure out what ingredients you have that can create a complete dinner for you and your family?
Maybe you should consider subscribing to the Fresh & Ready Home Chef plan, with oven-ready meals that come in an oven-safe tray, ready to heat and eat.
Cooking with Home Chef
What makes Home Chef meal kit service a must-try? The service offers a large variety of oven-ready meals weekly, which means you can rest assured your tastebuds will get to try something new each time.
Not only do they offer something different each week, but they ensure each recipe comes with pre-portioned and prepared ingredients, to save you the time on heavy prep work. Forget about running to the grocery store because you miss an ingredient – Home Chef has you covered.
Fresh and Easy Meal Options
Not everyone has an hour to prepare dinner; however, everyone has a few minutes to whip up a delicious dinner.
The Home Chef’s fresh and easy meal plan includes not only oven-ready meal options but also great entree salads, grill-ready meals, slow cooker-ready meals, and 15-minute meal kits that are super easy to prepare.
Every meal selection comes with pre-portioned ingredients that you simply need to either add to a slow cooker or have your grill, which for many busy households, can be a massive benefit for reducing prep time in the kitchen.
Home Chef Oven-Ready Meals Tasting Review
Three oven-ready meal kits that we tried from the Home Chef menu are:
Stone Mustard and Pecan-Crusted Salmon
This dish features stone-ground mustard, roasted pecans, salt, butter, cubed butternut squash, and crispy fried onions in one delicious fish dish, that is also carb-conscious.
All the ingredients arrive in a plastic bag that includes an oven-safe pan. The salmon was individually packaged with ice packs, like all other raw meats in our delivery box.
This meal featured a healthy protein and a full flavor side that is sure to get your tastebuds going. For those who enjoy a crunch, this dish also featured crispy onions that gave it an extra nice twist. Overall – a huge success!
Chipotle Chicken Chili with Sour Cream and Cheddar
If you are looking for an easy, quick, and full-flavored dish, look no further than the Chipotle Chicken Chili with Sour Cream and Cheddar.
This dish takes no more than 15 minutes from prep to eating. All we had to do is combine the poblano peppers, chicken, onion, beans, seasoning blend, and ½ cup water in the provided tray.
The Chipotle Chicken uses shredded chicken breasts that are an alternative to the customarily ground chicken and beef that is often associated with chili recipes. It’s a classic and tasteful dish to enjoy at home.
Hawaiian Sweet Shrimp
Those who are fans of the sweet and sour flavor are sure to give this unique, twisted dish a try. The Hawaiian Sweet Shrimp features red chili pepper flakes with pineapple and vinegared rice. An excellent combination of flavors.
Enjoyed upon a bed of rice, if you are looking to enhance the dish and just happen to have green beans or scallions in your fridge, you can add those to the oven and have it on the side as well.
This great dish takes approximately 20 minutes time to heat. All you have to do is simply put it in the oven and wait for it to be ready.
Unsure as to whether you should give Home Chef subscription service a try? Consider the following benefits of this meal kit service:
- Fresh and Sustainable Ingredients – With Home Chef, you can expect to cook with fresh grown produce. From our hands-on experience with Home Chef, we feel safe to say that the company used only high-quality ingredients in all their meal kits.
- Easy to Follow Instructions – with the meals coming pre-portioned and ready simply to heat in the oven, you can’t go wrong with a home cooked meal prepared to make your life easier. Even the least experienced cook can whip up a fantastic meal with Home Chef. Each recipe comes with a step by step photo card, as well as the needed cooking time for each oven-ready meal.
- Customize Your Plate – Home Chef offers great customer service of customizable dishes, meaning you have the option to choose the protein of your meals, and even double it up, to suit your flavor and eating preference.
- Family-Friendly options – Home Chef offers family-friendly meals, which means subscribers can cook a meal that their whole family, including picky-eater kids, will approve. From tacos to hamburgers, pastas and more, Home Chef knows how to cater to their subscribers.
- Flexibility – Home Chef gives you great flexibility in Managing your deliveries. you can skip weeks or pause your account at any time, with no added fees.
- Delish taste – Last but not least, we got to be honest and say that every meal we tried from Home Chef menu collection has been a huge success! The meals are always classic with a nice interesting twists. The variety of meals is also excepcional, with meals from Mexican style to Italian style and more . With Home Chef you can keep your weekly menu divers and ever changing.
The oven–ready kits are priced at $8.50 per serving
Bottom Line – Do We Recommend The service?
As a meal delivery service, Home Chef provides delicious oven-ready meals that are sure to wow your friends and family.
The company takes the hard work out of shopping for ingredients, preparing everything, and puts it into a nice package including a recipe card, where you simply just have to follow easy instructions.
Consider Home Chef as an ideal choice for an oven-ready meal delivery service for the budget-conscious, time-restricted, on-the-go type of person.
To start enjoying Home Chef and their ever-changing meal options, check out or first-time promotions! Enjoy!